Dates: April 16 – 19, 2020 |
Now we let go of the the Miksang method as a method.
We let go of subtle Miksang habits ànd Miksang limitations which we have developed, consciously and unconsciously.
As we have stabilized perceiving the great variety of endless perceptions, and feeling confident and recognize what stops us, and having familiarized ourselves with how our camera is a medium to express our heartfelt visual perceptions, we are ready to enter the field of visual complexity.
- We will explore the differences between visual complexity and things being complicated, of layers, juxtapositions and reflections.
- In the here and now, whether that is in our familiar environment, or on our way out in the open, or visiting places, we will explore being available with stabilized stillness, and being able to perceive complex visual layers.
- Without the trap of slipping back into the conventional mental photographic approach.
- From the place of curiosity we explore complexity and we let complications for what they are, going beyond complicated.
- The objective is to fully enjoy visual richness and embrace the infinite unfolding! Celebrating life and our joyful experiences of it, expressing it as we go, sharing ‘fresh’ as we go, uplifting our world.
Without restrictions, no references other than being available and our camera as the gateway to embodiment of celar being and joyful genuine creative expression.
Our loyalty is, regardless the circumstances, towards taking the time, no rushing and allowing to let in what you see heartfelt in all of its complexity, in the midst of complexity. Falling in live with the world as it is, appreciating the world as it is and
Free of any resistance, free of subtle concepts, genuine, confident, no hesitation, with zero expectation about the photographic outcome.
A truly joyful loving journey of exploring the visual richness, perceiving flashes of perception, and genuine photographic expression!
“See clearly, know what is, and act decisively”
Infinite perceptions, infinite unfolding.
- Location: Zandvoort & Amsterdam