A 14-day Miksang Journey in Tarifa, South of Spain
‘Photography from Within’
An in-depth Miksang Contemplative Photography Journey
| Dates: March 16 – 29, 2019 |
Join us in the experience of exploring true visual perceptions and genuine elegant photographic expression
- 3 consecutive workshops: Miksang 1, 2 & 3
- Come join us for one, two or three Miksang workshops in Tarifa
Immerse yourself in the practice of clear joyful seeing and pure photographic expression, under the Spanish-Moorish sun at the Coast of Light ‘Costa de la Luz’ in Tarifa, Spain.
Enjoy new and further expansion in waking up through the beauty of your everyday world – which is wherever you are. Fully land into the NOW & understand the experience of nowness.
Experience fresh seeing and clarity – discover how you can see the same world with new eyes!
With like-minded people!
A window to improve your clear seeing and photographic expression.
Excellent workshop location at Dar Cilla Guesthouse.
- March 16 – 19, 2019 : MIKSANG 1 – Seeing From The Heart
more info >>
- March 21 – 24, 2019: MIKSANG 2 – True Connection & Fields of Perception
more info >>
- March 26 – 29, 2019: MIKSANG 3 – Moments & Visual Haiku
more info >>
In between Miksang 1 & 2 & 3 you have a full free day, for integration time and where you can enjoy the surroundings. We suggest you also use the afternoons of day 1, 2 & 3 and the days in between to explore Tarifa and its area, relax at the beach, go for a rejuvenating walk along the ocean’s healing waters or join a whale tour (end of March the eco-friendly boat companies start up again).
Each workshop lasts 1 evening & 3 days. This includes a introductory talk, a photo presentation, a photographic assignment, long lunches at local restaurants/siesta time, and each early evening we end the day with the photo review and reviewing our experiences.
INFO on traveling & accommodation to Tarifa
CLICK HERE for more info
Our recommendation for days of traveling and scheduling your trip
If you would like to combine the workshop with spending more time in the city, feel free to do so, either before and/or after the 3-day workshop.
- Arrival day : advisable is to arrive a day earlier(or a few days earlier) on March 15 2019, latest on March 16 before 18.00 hrs. Make sure you arrive in time for the introductory talk at 19.30 hrs.
- Departure day : day after the last workshop day of each workshop, or whenever you wish afterwards.
COORDINATOR: Hèlen Vink
Call or mail or WhatsApp:
M +31 (0)6 – 53 52 57 59
or fill in contact form:
- €330 when participating one workshop
- €600 when participating two workshops
- €850 when participating three workshops
Repeating: €270 per workshop | €500 for 2 workshops | €750 for 3 workshops
Minumum 4 participants per workshop
Maximum 10 participants per workshop
Including: Miksang Reader (available in EN & DE), post-Miksang assignment after the Miksang 1 workshop, Facebook Miksang community.
NOTE: Flights, meals & accommodation are not included.
Workshop location: Dar Cilla Guest House
Address: Calle Amador de los Rios, 16, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Dar Cilla Guesthouse
EXTRA! You will receive a good discount when booking a room in the Dar Cilla Guest House.
Contact person: Martina De Rijke (She speaks, English, Spanish, Dutch, French)
Located down town, in the old part. See pictures below
- Luxury stay The Riad, click here >
- Find an accommodation on AirB&B
Here you’ll find my Miksang Impression from my visit to Tarifa, January 2017.
- Tarifa is located in the most southern part of Spain.
- Here is where the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterrenean Sea meet!
- The city Tangier is situated across the ocean within 13 km, easily reachable for an outing by a ferry boat.
- Tarifa in March offers mild temperatures, around 18 – 25 degrees Celsius.
- Amazing dunes, nature reserves, wales, dolphins, Moorish and Arabic influences; old city mixed with modern buildings and houses.
- Delicious and various foods!
- Hanging out on the beach | Whale tours | Day trip to Tanger(Morocco) with a guide | Visit Bolonia Dunes |
Updated: Juli 31 2018